In any business operation, there will be a ‘scene’ where we normally called as ‘complaint’.
I would rather use the terms ‘feedback’ in most cases.
However, a situation which is not handle tactfully could lead to a bigger conflict.
In a normal scenario, the process could be as simple as below:
1. Check normal practice
2. Immediate actions to be taken
5. Improvement or modification
There are some conflict which takes place due to ‘underlying cause’ which only both parties involved understand.
Some which can be done:
1. Engage the other party in order to solve the issue.
2. Use scenarios and discuss to have better view of the situation.
3. Open up a discussion.
4. Find a common ground of which both parties have.
5. Provide other party opportunity to work on the solution plan.