Many say that a picture tells a thousand stories.
But, how many of us pend time to look and admire a picture?
What more, when it is simply put in book, a children’s book.
1. Choose a story book with less words.
2. Study the front and back cover.
3. Flip through the pages giving each spread a good 60 seconds.
4. Feel the emotions through the plot or sequence of pictures.
5. Upon reaching the last page, be aware of your own emotion.
Only then, the pictures really tell you a story.
Well, simply pick up a book and tell a story.
A story of life, your story.