Noraminah started her first business in education industry in year 2008. Since she has a vast experience in teaching preschoolers for more than 10 years in various setting including IT Centres, Montessori kindergartens, franchise kindergartens and Learning Centres she managed to open 5 franchise preschool business outlet by year 2012.
Being a business person, she developes her business network through other networking association.
She was the Honorary Secretary for WENA (Persatuan Jaringan Usahawan Wanita) for June 2012 – May 2014. She actively participating in business skills development program including workshop, seminars, talks and various trainings.
She enjoys delivering content through training modules which mainly caters for small and medium companies with annual turnover of no more than RM3 million with less than 60 staff. Related topic in the field that she is focusing is standard operation practice (SOP) and general company management.
Due to the reading as a hobby and her experience in early childhood education, she has worked on a few series of children’s picture books project. She has written more than 5 titles of children picture books since 2014, both in Malay and English.
At the same time, she has also written more than 4 eBooks in 2015 on business management experience.
She is actively writing series of articles on Preschool and General Business Management as another side of her writing activities. As a HRDF certified trainer, she conduct some training for entrepreneurs and small businesses.
To keep up with the needs of the business owners alike, she went through a program of Industry Productivity Specialist with the intention to come up with better content and framework in giving advise to the business owners.
Now, she is the Project Director with ABA Malaysia and managing a few programs to facilitate and giving the right business advisory to small businesses.
With her vast experience consulting more than 80 small enterprise since year 2013, she incorporates all her findings in her lectures and consultation hours.
For any meeting session to be arranged, kindly contact: email@example.com
NAME: Noraminah Omar
HP: 0133808831 / 0189678522
Facebook PAGE: Noraminah Omar
She is currently the Project Director of ABA Planning Club and a Certified Business Advisor by Action Business Advisor Malaysia Sdn Bhd. She is also appointed as the Board of Governance (BOG)) of Brighton International School KL.
In 2016, Noraminah was appointed as the CEO of ABS Edu Solutions Sdn Bhd (730776-D), a management and investment company of early childhood education under the brand name of “Aktif Bijak Santun”.
She has a vast experience in teaching preschoolers for more than 7 years in various setting including IT Centres, Montessori kindergartens, franchise kindergartens and Learning Centres. Her passion in education continues as she involve actively in early childhood out-teaching activities. She had also successfully managed chain of 5 preschool centres as franchisee since 2007 until 2013.
Recently, in August 2018, under her new enterprise venture of LIFE TRACT LEARNING RESOURCES, she engages herself with companies and agencies for business advisory, training, consulting and facilitating tasks.
Sarjana Muda Kejuruteraan ( CAD/CAM), University of Malaya 1997-2001
Certified Business Advisor, ABA Malaysia, 2019
Human Resource Officer, MIHRM, 2019
Certified HRDF Trainer, 2018
Attended Industry Productivity Specialist, 2018, MPC
Certificate in Early Childhood Education, DIKA Kolej, (March 2005- May 2007)
Sijil Perguruan Prasekolah (Jenis A) – Persatuan Tadika Malaysia (2004)
Certificate in Early Childhood Education, 6 August 2002, Pam Arnold College
- Project Director, Head of Small Business Division, Action Business Advisors Malaysia Sdn Bhd (Jan 2019 – present)
- Manager, Life Tract Learning Resources (August 2018 – present)
- Chief Executive Officer, ABS Edu Solutions Sdn Bhd (February 2016 – July 2018)
- Appointed as the current Board of Directors for:
- ABS Edu Solutions Sdn Bhd (February 2016- July 2018)
- Kumpulan Tadika ABS PLT (2015- 2018)
- Chief Executive Officer, Minds Village Sdn Bhd (2007 – 2013)
Professional Body Memberships:
- Member of PEEAM (Private Education Entrepreneur Association Malaysia)
- Member of MIHRM (Malaysian Institute of Human Resource Management)
- Member of WENA (Women Entrepreneur Network Association)
Speaking engagement for ABS Digital:
- Seminar STAMINA BISNES: 30 June 2018
- Seminar STAMINA BISNES: 13 Mei 2018
- Seminar STAMINA BISNES: 13 April 2018
Pemidato Kongres ABS 2017, SACC Convention Centre, 29 & 30 April 2017
Speaking engagement and facilitation for ABS Edu Consult:
- Seminar Mengurus Staf, 29 August 2019
- Seminar Mengurus Staf, 21 July 2018
- Seminar Mengurus Staf, 5 June 2018
- Workshop: SOP untuk Operasi Kedai, 15 May 2018
- Workshop: Menyediakan SOP, 29 October 2017
- Workshop: Menyediakan SOP HR, 9 September 2017
- Workshop: Menyediakan SOP untuk Enterprise, 25 April 2017
Secretary of Women Enterpreneur and Networking Association (WENA) – 2012- 2014
Director, WENA Networking Cluster Shah Alam, (July-Dec 2011)
Panel Discussion in Program Jelajah Francais Malaysia, 28 November 2011.
Presenter, Franchise Briefing Session, February 2011 and 2012
Invited SPEAKER on entrepreneurship topic for PUNB and MFA, 2013.
Conference and Workshops Attended:
- Health Care Seminar, November 2019, MDC Link Asia Berhad
- Himpunan Usahawan PUNB, November 2019, PUNB
- SME CEO Forum: Industrial Revolution 4.0, November 2019
- Seminar Usahawan Wanita, October 2019, ISMA
- Women Entrepreneur Convention, Minggu Usahawan Nasional, August 2019, MED
- SME Leadership Conference, 2019, ATCEN SDN BHD
- Seminar on “IoT in Malaysia” December 2018, MITI
- Pengurusan Modal Insan Cemerlang, 15-16 November 2017, PUNB
- Seminar on “Companies Act 2016”, 17 January 2017, Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia, KL
- INSKEN ONBOARD SME DIRECTOR PROGRAMME (IDP) 2015, 23 & 24 NOVEMBER 2015, Institut Keusahawanan Negara, KL
- Advance Course SME @ University in Japan, SME Corporation Malaysia, 17th May 2013, Japan
- CEO@University Program, SME@UiTM , SME Coprporation, 11 February – 21 April 2012, UiTM Shah Alam.
- Franchisee Finance: The Winner & Loser, 4 April 2012, Genius Aulad Learning Consultancy Sdn.Bhd.
- Pedagogical Continuous Improvement, 6-16 Disember 2011, Under the Lemon Tree Academy
- Program Keusahawanan Pengurusan Perhubungan Pelanggan (People Skills in Networking Relationship), 29 Mac 2011, anjuran Kementerian Pembangunan Wanita, Keluarga dan Masyarakat serta Persatuan Usahawan Wanita Bumiputera Malaysia (WENA).
- Program Keusahawanan- Networking-Give me a Minute, 18 April 2011, Kementerian Pembangunan Wanita, Keluarga dan Masyarakat serta Persatuan Usahawan Wanita Bumiputera Malaysia (WENA).
- Program Keusahawanan Ringgit Bestari Pengurusan Kewangan untuk Membuat Keputusan Strategic, 22 April 2011, Kementerian Pembangunan Wanita, Keluarga dan Masyarakat serta Persatuan Usahawan Wanita Bumiputera Malaysia (WENA).
- Kursus Mendorong Pelajar Kelas Corot , 17 Disember 2011, anjuran TIM Hadith Psikologi & PTS Consultants Sdn.Bhd
- “Setting up a Kindergarten (Tadika) in Malaysia” Workshop, 2 Jun 2011, DIKA Kolej
- 1st International Women in Business Convention, MiTC Melaka, 25-27th October 2011.
- Program Jelajah Francais Malaysia, 28 November 2011.
- National Children’s Conference, HELP University & UPSI, 29-30 November 2011.
- Early Childhood Education and Care Conference Kuala Lumpur, ECCE Council, 2-4th November 2011
- Bengkel Penulis Super, 24 & 25 Disember 2011, Akademik Penulis Sdn.Bhd
- Pink Storytelling Workshop, 20 November 2011,Preschool Education of Penang Education Council in Collaboration with Penang Public Library Corporation.
- Seminar Peranan & Tanggungjawab Pengarah Syarikat, 22 Mac 2010, Perbadanan Usahawan Nasional Berhad.
- Kursus Memborong di China bersama Shahabudin Jalil, 10 April 2010, anjuran Bengkel Usahawan Malaysia, Utusan Malaysia.
- Program Keusahawanan Pemasaran & Komunikasi Bisnes ke Bisnes ke Pengguna (Public Relations), 9 & 10 November 2010, anjuran Kementerian Pembangunan Wanita, Keluarga dan Masyarakat serta Persatuan Usahawan Wanita Bumiputera Malaysia (WENA).
- Corporate Directors Training Programme, 26 June 2008, Legend Applications Sdn.Bhd
- Kursus Pemasaran Berkesan: Teknik, Kaedah & Perhidmatan Pelanggan, 26 & 27 Mac 2008, Perbadanan Usahawan Nasional Berhad.
- Winning with Blue Ocean Strategy- An In Programme for Perbadanan Usahawan Nasional Berhad, 4 – 6 Jun 2008, Institut Pengurusan Malaysia.
- Kursus Induksi Usahawan PROSPER,13 & 14 Ogos 2007, Perbadanan Usahawan Nasional Berhad
- Workshop on “Promoting Creative Thinking in Young Children”, 14 March 2005, DIKAKolej.
- International Conference on Early Childhood Education 2006, 27 & 28 May 2006, organized by ICECE 2006- Pillars of a Nation, Kolej Sri & Smart Reader Worldwide Sdn Bhd.
- “Understanding & Educating Gifted Preschoolers”, 1 & 2June 2006, DIKA Kolej
- Seminar “Penubuhan dan Pendaftaran Tadika Baru”, 17 Jun 2006
- Management Skills for Pre-school Principals,21 & 22 November 2006,DIKA Kolej.
- Seminar Modul Pintas Jawi, 7 Disember 2006,Genius Aulad Learning Center.
- Kangan Structures for Multiple Intelligences, 15-17 September 2004, Malaysia’s leading “hands-on” Program Provider.
- Bengkel Implementasi Kurikulum Pra sekolah Kebangsaan, 28-29 Jun 2003, anjuran Jabatan Pendidikan Swasta, Pusat Perkembangan Kurikulum, Persatuan Tadika Malaysia.
- Unit Trust Examination, 27 August 2002, conducted by Federation of Malaysian Unit Trust Managers.
- Seminar Pelaksanaan Kukurikulum Pra Sekolah Kebangsaan,26 Oktober 2002, anjuran Kementerian Pendidikan Malaysia, Persatuan Tadika Malaysia.
- The Sunshine Early Literacy Training Workshop, Level 1, 6 & 7 April 2002, organized by Ayu Manja and Consultancy Sdn Bhd (Member of ChildCARE Group)
- PPBUM-JCM Entreprenuer Development Programme, 17-19 November 2000, Pusat Pendidikan Berterusan Universiti Malaya & Junior Chamber Malaysia.